The other end I had in view turns out to have been based on a misunderstanding. I thought I could describe a state; make a map of sorrow. Sorrow, however, turns out to be not a state but a process. It needs not a map, but a history...C.S. Lewis

Mommy loves you Robert, and I am so sorry. I miss you so much!!!

I am writing this blog not just as a way to me to give my sorrow its history, but to maybe help those who are going through the same sad journey. If you are reading this and know someone who needs to know they are not alone in their sorrow, please feel free to share it.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3: My First Love ( a day later)

Due to my grandmother fracturing her tibia in 3 places and have surgery yesterday to put a plate and pins in to stabilize it, during a winter storm, I was not able to post yesterday.
But this is short and brief....Huey Lewis. I loved "The Power of Love" when I first saw him perform in it Back To The Future.  I had to be 5 or 6 or 7.  I remember wanting to go see him in a concert.  Yup, my first love (well, techinically it should be he-man, but I am only including real people, not cartoons)!

No comments:

Post a Comment