The other end I had in view turns out to have been based on a misunderstanding. I thought I could describe a state; make a map of sorrow. Sorrow, however, turns out to be not a state but a process. It needs not a map, but a history...C.S. Lewis

Mommy loves you Robert, and I am so sorry. I miss you so much!!!

I am writing this blog not just as a way to me to give my sorrow its history, but to maybe help those who are going through the same sad journey. If you are reading this and know someone who needs to know they are not alone in their sorrow, please feel free to share it.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 2: My Blog Name

It actually is quite simple.  The first summer I spent with my two daughters I wasn't working, and Faith Hill came out with her song "Fireflies".  That song reflected so much of what was in my heart to teach to my daughters...especially in light of my failing marriage.  So during and after the separation/ divorce, that song was always my song with my girls.  The numbers, 0306, are their birth years respectively (2003, 2006).  I've had that screen name/ email name for almost 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment