The other end I had in view turns out to have been based on a misunderstanding. I thought I could describe a state; make a map of sorrow. Sorrow, however, turns out to be not a state but a process. It needs not a map, but a history...C.S. Lewis

Mommy loves you Robert, and I am so sorry. I miss you so much!!!

I am writing this blog not just as a way to me to give my sorrow its history, but to maybe help those who are going through the same sad journey. If you are reading this and know someone who needs to know they are not alone in their sorrow, please feel free to share it.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Apparently I have lost all track of dates!

My apologies (but at the same time I guess a date is just a date)....the 22nd is Tuesday,  not Monday....i guess i'm just anxious about it, and while I don't want it to be over, I want it to get here....

1 comment:

  1. I was coming over to your blog to let you know that I'm thinking of you today.... I'll do the same tomorrow too!
    Thinking of you and Robbie, and hope that tomorrow isn't too hard on you and your family.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete