On the way home I listened to Pearl Jam, and the song "Just Breathe" came on. Its funny how things have taken on new meaning. I could have sworn 4 months and 1 day ago I took this song one way, but today as I listened to it, it spoke to me and my tears.
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, aw huh,..
I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love,..
Others they got none, aw huh,..
Let’s just breathe.
Never gonna let me win, aw huh,..
Under everything, just another human being, aw huh,..
Yeh, I don’t wanna hurt, there’s so much in this world
To make me bleed.
You’re all I see.
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see,..
No one knows this more than me.
As I come clean.
as I look upon your face, aw huh,..
Everything you gave
And nothing you would take, aw huh,..
Nothing you would take,..
Everything you gave.
Oh, Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see,..
No one know this more than me.
As I come clean.
everything you gave.
Hold me till I die,..
Meet you on the other side."
Our timelines are so close, I'll be four months without Kristen on the 19th (also the day my RE had scheduled my section) I'll be praying for you and your family this week.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you too Sherri! I saw your previous post-I had no idea our timelines were so similar!
ReplyDelete((hugs))