While this blog first began as a journaling experience after my 2nd trimester loss, it has evolved into a spot where I can express my emotions directly to my boys, who I know are watching over me and their family.
The other end I had in view turns out to have been based on a misunderstanding. I thought I could describe a state; make a map of sorrow. Sorrow, however, turns out to be not a state but a process. It needs not a map, but a history...C.S. Lewis
Mommy loves you Robert, and I am so sorry. I miss you so much!!!
I am writing this blog not just as a way to me to give my sorrow its history, but to maybe help those who are going through the same sad journey. If you are reading this and know someone who needs to know they are not alone in their sorrow, please feel free to share it.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Take care of your brother
Today you met your little brother, Rango. I hope you two don't fight like your older sisters! Please play with him, and be nice to him. You two are both very special to me, and my heart is broken that I will never be able to hold either of you. But I am glad that you two will have each other. I hope that one day I will be able to play with you two finally, but for now, get to know each other and love each other. Know that your mommy and daddy and all of your great big family love you and miss you! We would give anything to have you with us and your sisters.
You will both always be my little boys. I love you Robbie! Give your brother a hug and a kiss everyday from me.
Love,
Mommy
My heart breaks for you,losing two of your children is sooo painful.I lost 1 girl and she was my 2nd and pray to God that I never walk this journey,it is emotionally draining,phsyically tiring and mentally killing.
ReplyDeleteYour friend
Nkazimulo(dailystrength)